Nina Black Peep Toe Boots
These are an instant favorite for transition boots.
A prime example of excellence, Nina is a little bit of luxury you can't afford to miss. Crafted with supple materials, a contrasting metal zipper and stacked heel, no detail has gone unnoticed. Featuring a high-low shaft and open toe, it's also ready to take you from season to season in transitional style.
- Open toe booties
- Crafted with genuine leather
- Leather and fabric lining
- Flex tread sole
- 2.64 polished stacked leather heel
- 4.72 shaft height
- 10.24 shaft circumference
- Outdoor zipper closure
- Metal hardware
- Modern topline design
- Memory foam padded sock
Return Policy ~
- Returns on clothing, shoes, jewelry & accessories WILL ONLY BE ELIGIBLE for a STORE CREDIT.
- All "SALE" items are considered FINAL SALE and will not be covered under the return guidelines.
- Please allow 5-7 days to process your return once it is received. Your E-gift card covers the original purchase price and tax if applicable. Ranch and Famous does not credit original shipping charges.
- Merchandise must be returned within 14 days of order date. Original shipping fees are non-refundable & return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
- All items must be returned in NEW condition. This means items must be unworn, unwashed, odor & pet hair free, must not have deodorant, make up or food stains in order to be eligible for exchange/store credit. When returning shoes, please DO NOT return with tape & shipping labels stuck to the actual shoe box. The shoe box MUST BE returned in a mailing box or wrapped in paper. If any of the return items are found in the above conditions, we will return the item to you and you are required to pay the shipping.
Please go to ranchandfamous.myreturnscenter.com to process your return request.
We know how important your order is, so we aim to fulfill orders as quickly as possible. While we cannot cancel or change an order once it has been placed you are welcome to return the item to us in accordance with our return policy.